Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hello again.

    I tend to get a bit lazy updating my blog. For that, I apologize for those who read it.

Summer time has officially taken over. I haven't had time (or made time) to even jot a single word in my personal journal. So I'm sitting down with a hot cup of green tea and a stack of mail that checks need to be written and sent out, but, I am in the post yoga meditation mood so I'm feeling ready to share feelings and thoughts.

Love. I feel like I should continue to touch on this because I'm still learning so much about this thing called love. How it's expressed, felt, nourished, broken. I'm beginning to think I should dedicate more time to studying the actions/motivations of love.

I asked my best friend what she was up to, just like most normal days in texting conversations and she replied "writing a letter to my future husband". So I'm thinking she has addressed this to someone specific. Indeed I was wrong. She was writing her feelings of love to someone she may not even know yet, or someone whom maybe she has.

What if we all were so willing. To open our hearts and share our thoughts of love so easily. Too often we allow the ugly world we live in to slowly close the door on what we truly feel for someone. It has hardened once was once sensitive.  We take into consideration others opinions and thoughts and try to convince our own hearts that we will or will not love someone.

"what if"-
        you opened your eyes but see with your heart. to look at everyone or everything with love. then
"what if"-
        you used that as your motivating force to make a positive imprint on every day and everyone.
"what if"
        you have prepared yourself for hurt and heartache so well knowing you have spread the love in your heart. the burden of hurt is quickly lifted when your kindness isn't receive as intended.
"what if"-
       you can share with someone that love and only love has brought you together and continued forgiveness has kept you there?! That will be next topic!

"let us always greet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment