Monday, June 30, 2014

Gone fishing...

  So its been a while since I have posted on here. I've been out exploring and experiencing what life has so graciously given to me. Summertime is my favorite!!!
   I can't say enough how learning to live in the moment has freed me from so many of my own difficulties. I used to live in the past or the future. For example, these were my thoughts constantly "this has happened to me before I know how it will end (and not even start) or this isn't going anywhere so why even put myself through it". So many missed opportunities to find joy in the present. Letting go of what was and letting in what might be are the words I have to live by. I mean don't get me wrong no one wants to feel heartbreak or sadness but how will we ever grow and learn acceptance if we don't allow ourselves to feel.  News flash,  it happened before, and it will happen again. BUT building an inner strength to push through and find the positive lesson of each moment and how it molds us to be better, willing people in this world.
 I am surrounded with amazing people in my life who I cant help but feel so incredibly humbled to have crossed path with let alone make memories with. Each and every one has taught me so much about who I am and strive to be. My heart is so full! It brings me to happy tears!
   Acceptance my friends. Acceptance. Find out who you are, what your role is in each life you encounter, accept it and then go be happy!!!! Have a great time doing it! Enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment